Sunday, November 13, 2016

Craft-MAS 2016- Shabby Chic Purple Feather Trees

Hi friends! Yes you read that correctly. I made some shabby chic style purple feather trees for my craft room holiday decor : ) Since I am such a purple lovin crafter, it only made sense that my first project for the "launch" of my 2016 Craft-MAS holiday crafts is a purple one. 


 I didn't take any step-out photos for this project as I did a full tutorial video (link below) but here are some photos of the beautiful purple feather trees...



I did film a video tutorial for this project as I do for all of my crafts. This way you can see how what items I used and how I created my version of feather trees. I will link the video below so you can check it out. If you aren't already subscribed to my YouTube Channel  please consider doing so as this way you will be notified every time I upload a new video, which is at least 4 times a week, depending on what I'm working on.  



I hope that you enjoyed seeing some photos of these gorgeous feather trees that I love so much (my addiction to purple is growing more by the day lol). 

Please check out the video linked above so you can see what I used to create these items, using things I found at the Dollar Tree and Michaels, along with how I put them together. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following along on my crafty journey. 

Happy Crafting!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Comments