Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Treat Bags with 3 Girl JAM!

Hi Friends! Today I have a super cute Valentine's project to share with all of you using some of the FAB Crinkle Ribbon and Lace from 3GJ. 

I made some fun treat sacks using some glassine bags and pulled from a few different crinkle ribbon bundles and some distress lace.



I also have a short video that shows you the project up close along with the 3GJ goodies I used....



Now for some additional pics....


These are such a quick and easy project to make that would be perfect to tuck a gift card or some sweet treats in for your sweetheart or just some close friends. Plus they're adorable (I think so anyway..lol).


Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM Store and pick up some of the fabulous Crinkle Ribbons and laces for your Valentine's projects. Also, use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off of your total order. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 


Happy Craftin!!!





1 comment:

  1. These are all GREAT...I love the one shaped like an arrow so much. You always...ALWAYS add the most fun dimensions and textures to your work. Fab job Ms. Abby!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments