Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just Because

Hi Friends! I have another 3GJ DT project to share with you. Today I'll be sharing an altered Muslin Bag that I made for a special friend of mine.


I also have a video that shows you the project up close along with the FAB 3GJ products that I used...
3 Girl JAM products you'll see on this project...

5x7 Muslin Bag

Distressed Lace
Caribbean Splash (Aqua Splash)
Spring Flowers Bundle (Daffodil)
Now for the altered muslin bag....
I wanted to create a unique & pretty bag that I'm using for a RAK for a good friend of mine. The muslin bags are so fun to alter and they "play nice" with sprays and other mediums. I created a flower using the Distress lace and added bits of the crinkle ribbon around my flower cluster. 

I can't wait to send this to my friend and I'm hoping she will love the bag as much as the goodies that are going inside. If you haven't played with the muslin bags from 3GJ, be sure to head to the 3GJ Shop and pick some up. While you're there be sure to grab some crinkle ribbon and Distress Lace as well. 

Do you want to save 10% on your total order??? Of course you do, so make sure you enter Discount Code:AH10 when you check out. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Abby! Your RAK friend is going to be so happy to receive this treasure. I love the soothing colors you put together...you have a great eye for mixing up those medias, lady! PS...I tried to watch the video but it says "this video is private"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna..I had fun putting this project together :) Thanks for the heads up on the video...I just made it public...not sure why it wasn't in the first place..lol. Hugs my friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments