Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ashley's 21st Birthday Blog Hop-Day 1!!!

Welcome to Day 1 of Ashley's 21st Birthday Blog Hop!

We are so glad you could join us! If you've come from Robin's blog, you're in the right place! If you have just come across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Ashley at Made Especially For You.

This weekend we are celebrating Ashley's 21st Birthday with some fun and creative, birthday/alcohol-themed projects! It's not 21 without a drink or two, right?!

I remember my 21st birthday (just a few short years ago...honest lol). I celebrated with a girlfriend of mine and we went on a Caribbean cruise. I'd always wanted to visit Jamaica and so I did just that. It was an amazing vacation and I will always remember it. 

I was so happy when Ashley asked me to be a part of her Birthday Hop!! She is a such a sweetheart and I first met her when I joined her Design Team, Made Especially For You, a few years back. She is very creative & talented and I'm so glad I met her!!! 

Happy Birthday Miss Ashley...Love Ya!!!
I made Ashley a Tri-Fold Tag Birthday Card. I wanted to make it with some of her favorite colors (I mean it's her birthday after all right??) I have a short video that shows you the project up close so be sure to watch for that after the first few photos :)

Here's the short video.....

And some more photos....


We have 21 fabulous sponsors providing 21 fabulous prizes for those who hop with us, and because there are so many of them, we have included all the prize information in the second stop of the lineup.

To be eligible to win, you must...
- Leave a comment on EVERY stop of BOTH days of the hop 

Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on Friday March 14th at Made Especially For You.

Here's the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way...
Ashley
Hop Prizes
Tonya
Nikki
Julie K. 
Jasmina
Heidi
Abby N. 
Robin
Abby H. 
Happy Hopping! :)

30 comments:

  1. Woow Abby! That's awesome! I have never see Tri-fold tag before. Really stunning design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layers and colours are simply divine.... Kind of looks like Heidi Swap papers...... awesome job! xo Nikki =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tri fold tag. I hadn't seen one befor. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is neat. A tri fold tag card...and the embellishments are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag book Abby.. Love your embellishments..

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. A tri-fold birthday card?? That's amazing!! Love your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that you used the rings for the tri-fold card...never thought of trying that...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic! I need to try one of these -- super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this. What a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neat tri-fold! Happy Birthday to Ashley! Glad you are better and can craft again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Abby :-)
    Love how many fun details are in this card. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great idea for a card...I'm going to have it give it a try. Ashley is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!! the colors and the ribbons at the top are beautiful! it´s a very original card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is FABULOUS, Abby!! The color combo is perfect and I just love your style! Thank you so much for your kind words and for being a part of the hop! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What unique clever and stunning shabby chic looking card I love it. So glad you did your video as the pictures just didn't do it justice. You are such a talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a delicious card. Love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layering of the tag. You can add more embellishments or mementoes with the three layers. Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is gorgeous!
    She will LOVE it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I'm so glad you are healing up after your surgery.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so awesome!! I love the layers and the papers!! What a fabulous project!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a awesome project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How sweet! I love all the ribbon & colors going on this card. Looks like a party in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic trifold tag card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome!! I love tags!! So glad to see someone who inspires me so. Thank you so much love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a gorgeous multi tag card! This is so full of fabulous colors and patterns, it's a real treasure! Wonderfully inspiring and creative project! Thanks for being a part of Ashley's birthday blog hop bash! It's been super enjoyable and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a pretty tag card - love all the layers and ribbons.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Abby what a cute idea. I have never seen a trifold tag before. Now I will need to try one. Thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Comments